Friday, June 5, 2009

It's a beautiful day in Ohio! Mom and I just went on a spectacular walk around Loveland. We saw BUNNIES! I was almost too exhausted to chase them, though. I had a very big day yesterday (refer to my schedule). We participated in the Milford Frontier Days Parade! I was such a huge hit! I walked with all of Mom's little tumblers from the dance studio. They were flippin' and floppin' down the street, but I was definitely the star of the show. People from the crowd yelled,"Wow, look at the greyound," and "nice dalmation," and "that dog needs some food!" Mom and I just nodded our heads politely. It will be our little secret that I'm a whippet.

Here I am getting petted by a Daisy troop. Nothing like 12 little hands giving me a full body massage! That's the life!
Tommorrow I'm going to Lebannon to do some WRA racing! Sooooo excited. I know...I'm a little slow. But I don't care. I just want to have a good time!
-Lacey

No comments:

Post a Comment