Tuesday, January 27, 2009


Have you ever woke up on the wrong side of the crate? I sure did yesterday. It's been soooo chilly-willy here in Cincinnati, Ohio (the coldest January since '77, actually), and i need to burrow deep in my blankets at night to keep warm. Well, yesterday I burrowed a little too deep and couldn't get out. I was twisted up like a pretzel! The next thing I know, I've got a kink in my neck! Ouchie!

Since the incident, I can only turn my head to the right. Sometimes I forget and turn to the left to look at mom or look for cats, and then I quickly remember that LEFT HURTS! I let out a loud yelp! My human parents and canine family come runnin' to make sure I'm OK.

Mom took me to the vet. He thinks I'll live. He did give me a big shot of cortisone in the butt, though! I hope I feel better soon, because I have a HUGE obedience show next week. Well, maybe not huge, but it's a big deal for me! There's a possibility that I will win a new squeaky toy! I rarely win them on the field anymore. The judges just don't like my style of "lure cheating."

Have a good week! -Lacey

2 comments:

  1. Oh Lacey, We hope you feel better soon. No more sleepin' wonkey OK?

    ~Mel and the gang

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, miss mel! i feel better already. lots of r&r. still can't look left, but i won't need to do that til racin' season, right?

    lacey

    ReplyDelete